Risk free Binary Options trading Grand Capital.
By Johan on Tuesday,
The Grand Capital broker has provided financial, educational and brokerage services since 2006. They actively participate in major financial exhibitions to keep up with latest market trends. Recently they announced Risk free Binary Options trading Grand Capital.
Now every Binary Options trading newbie can start trading for real without risking own funds. The new Grand Capital promotion “Day of risk-free trading” is here to give all new clients of Grand Capital who registered a Real Options account starting from 25th of February with an entire day of risk-free trading.
How to take part?
To take part in the promotion you need to register a Personal account, open a Real Option account, deposit $10 or more and start trading. If any of your trades results in a loss of funds, the next day goes to your Personal account and press “Get bonus” button. The funds you lost during the earlier day will then be deposited back into your trading account!
The Rules are simple:
1. As per the rules, all new clients who registered trading account starting from 25th of February 2016 are eligible to take part in the promotion
2. Only Real Option accounts can take part in the promotion.
3. The day of risk-free trading starts at the moment of the deposit and ends at 00:59:59 (terminal time) of the next day.
4. During the stated period, the client can deposit the account, unlimited several times and with any amount.
5. Minimum deposit required to participate is $10
6. All assets can be traded – more than 66 trading instruments. All binary options types – American, European, Express Options, double touch and breakout options are available.
7. Trading is available through MetaTrader4 and Web-Trader.
What are Binary Options
Binary Options is a unique service that allows traders take receive up to 444% profit from a single trade. One of the main advantages of binary options is that you don’t need extensive financial knowledge to be a successful trader – you just need to predict the price movement of the chosen asset in a pre-set time frame.