Nadex broker free trading days Holiday bonus.
They claim it is a derivatives exchange based in Chicago designed for the retailer trader. Recent they announced new year bonus for them clients that Nadex broker free trading days Holiday bonus. It is excited to introduce a “Fee Holiday” bonus offer for all members of Nadexbroker fund to clients account first. This account with clients first initial deposit of days to enjoy free trade with them.
Offers: Free trading days Holiday bonus from Nadex broker.
Date: Till 31 January 2015.
Available to: Free trading days new year Holiday bonus available to all New clients.
How to get : To get Nadex broker trading promotion Holiday bonus free trading days open an account with them and deposit minimum 100 usd to get new year free trading Holiday bonus.
Free trading day: This free trading days will depend on amount of the clients first deposit that means clients will be charged with no extra fees or extra exchange fees.
* Deposit $ 100 – Get one day of free trade.
* Deposit up to $ 500 USD – Get 2 days free trade.
* Deposit up to $ 1,000 USD – Get three days of free trade.
* Deposit up to $ 5,000 USD – 4 days Get free trade.
* Deposit of $ 10,000 or more – Get 5 days free trade.
Source: Nadex broker free trading days Holiday bonus Click Here.
About Holiday bonus :
* The minimum funding deposit is $100 and US residents can fund easily by debit card, bank transfer or wire transfer. Non US residents can fund by debit card or wire transfer. Open and fund a Nadex account today to enjoy the Fee Holiday Bonus Offer or learn more about funding options.
Terms and Conditions :
*The free trading days will begin from the date of the first order, not the funding date. All Exchange Fees (Trading and Settlement) are included in the offer. Any trade carried over from a free day to a non-free day will incur charges when settled. Any profits/losses incurred as a direct result of the trades during a “free day” will be realized by the client. The number of free trading days allocated to the client is directly related to the amount deposited.