What You Need A Motor Insurance

Although the Government of India has made third-party insurance mandatory for all vehicles running on the road of India with the Motor Insurance Act of 1988, a majority of the vehicles on the road are uninsured. According to a survey, apparently 70% of two-wheelers and 30% of four-wheelers on the roads of India have no insurance.

read more

Four Percent Stake Sold by SBI in SBI Life Insurance to KKR

SBI Life Insurance is a wing of State Bank of India that serves the insurance market of India. Till late SBI had 74% stake in SBI insurance firm and the remaining 26 % was held by BNP Paribas Cardif.

With this new maneuver Sbi’s stake in SBI insurance will be reduced by 3.9% and will be reduced to 70.1 %, BNP Paribas’s stake would remain the same and the new venture partners KKR and Tamesek will hold 3.95 stake in SBI insurance. The 3.9 % stake has been sold for Rs 1,794 crore.

read more

Aegon Life Insurance – Get Reviews Online

Aegon Life Insurance Company Ltd. Is a relatively new company in this business in India- it started its operations only in 2008. But, on the international scene, they are one of the world’s leading financial service providers. They have since their inception grown to occupy a strong position in the Indian market space.

read more

5 Important Questions to Ask Before Hiring your Tax Preparation Company

Often people keep asking how they can find the perfect tax professional. This is difficult but not impossible. When you are going to find a tax preparation company or a tax professional, you should be discrete and handle the entire matter wisely. Choosing a tax professional is, of course, a personal choice. Your sole interest is to find a right kind of service, so, there is no size that fits all. When you are hiring a tax professional, you should ask certain questions to make it sure that the company or agent is the right choice for you. Let’s have a look at five most important questions you need to ask them before hiring them.

read more

5 Reasons You Need to Understand Option Greeks

Trading is an immense domain in the world of commerce. It involves trading of just about everything, right from cattle, gold, stocks, and other physical and non-physical assets. Dealing in it is never easy, and is known to make people lose much more than they generally make through share trading. Though those who haven’t lost much won’t understand it unless they get into this themselves. However, as the first step towards entering this business, it is essential that you have a good idea about it, or have someone around who can help you understand it.

read more

Answers to top questions about Section 184 Loans

The Section 184 loans have helped many tribe and native families own homes. But many eligible people have no idea of its the existence, leave alone the specifics of the same. And the fact that you are on this page implies that you may have many questions too, and this article, with the help of experts, will answer some of the top questions many people have. You will get relevant and helpful information while at it.

read more

5 Essential Books That Will Transform Your Forex Trading Forever

The Search for the Ultimate Forex trading books for beginners begins…

Admit it.

You have several half-read trading books stacked under your nightstand, several more hidden away in a desk drawer and a dozen more on your amazon wish list. You strive to transform your forex trading results on a daily basis, but don’t know where to look.

read more

How to Compare the Latest Car Insurance Options?

Car insurance is one of the most sought forms of general insurance. This is not only because it is compulsory for every vehicle owner to insure their wheels, but also because a car is a prized possession and people like to keep their treasured vehicles safe. You therefore need a car insurance plan at any cost. Fortunately, there are ways in which you can reduce your car insurance costs. The easiest way to do this is by comparing. When you compare car insurance, you get an unbiased look at the best available options.

read more

3 Big Mistakes to Avoid in Retirement Planning

Building a successful retirement plan can be a daunting task for anyone. With so many possibilities and options available, you are bound to make a few mistakes along the way. When it comes to saving for a comfortable life after work, there should not be any regrets. After all, your retirement period is the beginning of living life for yourself.

read more

Max Life Online Term Insurance Plan Review

Max Life term plan

Have you ever thought what will happen to your family, if you leave them without any financial assistance? Sure enough this thought would have never dawned on us, since we have always been told to think positive. But, we should always be prepared, as life can throw unexpected surprises at us.

read more