Ayrex broker New Year Binary bonus deposit.
It is a Binary options broker. They offer the most popular types of binary options and our minimum investment is as low as $ 5. With the incredible diversity of trading instruments you can profit easily they said. Recent they announced about Ayrex broker New Year Binary bonus deposit.
Offers: New Year Binary bonus deposit from Ayrex Binary options broker.
Dates: 23 December 2015 To 31 January 2016.
Available to: This trading promotion available to All clients.
How to get : To get New Year Binary bonus deposit open an account with them you need deposit minimum 200 USD to get broker bonues. Keep in mind Deposit Bonus it can be credited for deposit live account that equals 200 EUR/USD or a larger deposit amount.
Withdrawal: Yes you can withdrawal. For each $1 USD bonus withdrawal trading $40 USD.
Source: Ayrex broker New Year Binary bonus deposit Click Here.
About Ayrex Binary options broker 2016 New Year bonus deposit :
* Deposit bonus can only be credited to Ayrex Account holders.
* Deposit Bonus can be credited for a deposit that equals 200 EUR/USD or a larger amount.
* Bonus amounts will be 50% from the amount of funds deposited.
* If chosen, bonus is credited automatically at the moment deposit is made.
* The bonus can only be claimed once during the time period when the promotional offer is valid.
* The promotional offer is valid since December 23rd 2015 through January 31st 2016.
* Collective amount of bonus funds cannot exceed 10 000 USD/EUR Bonus funds will be available for 90 days tofulfill the requirements.
* Bonus funds deposited by the client will not be available for withdrawal until the bonus requirements have beenfulfilled or the bonus is cancelled either by the client or Advanced Binary Technologies Ltd.
* The client has the right to cancel Bonus at any time. Should this occur, bonus funds will be taken from the account as well as the profit that was made while trading with the bonus funds. The initial deposit amount will be available for both trading and withdrawal.