By Mikel On Tuesday,
ADS Securities takes multi platform to Hong Kong.
ADS Securities will launch exchange and multi-asset platform for retail investors in Hong Kong operations. ADS Securities takes multi platform to Hong Kong ADS Securities is a market-leading multi-institutional FX brokerage and now provide four commercial solutions for institutional clients.
In 2013 it launched the new range of Orex solutions. ADS Securities takes multi platform to Hong Kong the platforms use proprietary technology designed for banks, hedge funds and asset managers. The OREX range offers institutional traders the support they need if they are asset managers, Algo-traders or hedging for large corporations. ADS Securities institutional product, Optim offers performance and exceptional value based on mixture of bank and nonbank only regional liquidity that gives access to the institutions of several groups of liquidity that can be aligned with your business needs. All solutions provide low latency trading servers in major markets, including New York (NY4); London (LD4); Tokyo (TY3) and Paris. LD4 also houses the European data center ADSS.
ADS Securities takes multi platform to Hong Kong, currently ADS Securities offer four commercial solutions for institutional clients:
* OREX Optim – new generation platform for FX and derivatives trading.
* OREX Pro – specialist institutional platform for FX trading.
* OREX Direct – FIX solutions across all platforms.
* OREX Match – liquidity matching solution.
ADS Securities takes multi platform to Hong Kong, Key new features of Optim OREX platform are:
* Low Latency, fast pricing infrastructure, co-located with many liquidity providers in Equinix Data centres – connectivity to multiple LPs via cross-connects or leased lines, using a very fast aggregation engine that is able to process tens of thousands of ticks per second and provide best bid/offers, with minimal latency.
* High Frequency trading with low latency order processing – orders processed within 7 milliseconds of being received, including risk checking and routing to the best liquidity source. Thousands of orders can be processed per minute without increasing latency.
* Multi-asset – OREX Optim supports FX Spot and Forwards, FX Options, Listed Futures and Options, CFDs and Equities.
* FIX/ API and GUI options are all available. The GUI was built by traders, for traders and is supported by a specialist product development team who are all ex-Tier 1 Banks.
* Full featured, low latency FIX API for pricing and trading.
* Co-location option – fibre or copper cross connects can be provided to the platform.
* Real-time system latency monitoring using Corvil – an industry leader in platform analytics.